Internationale Kulturbörse Freiburg (IKF)
The Internationale Kulturbörse Freiburg (IKF) is a professional trade fair for stage productions, music and events.
A special focus is laid on music, to which the trade fair dedicates its own stage as well as a significant part of its showcase programme.
The SWISS MUSIC stand at IKF 2023: sign up now
22–25 January, Freiburg i.Br. (DE)
It’s simple and cost-efficient: join the 35th Internationale Kulturbörse Freiburg (IKF) from 22 to 25 January 2023 as co-exhibitor of the SWISS MUSIC stand
Swiss music professionals can now enroll free of charge for the joint stand SWISS MUSIC at IKF 2023 – a promotional initiative by FONDATION SUISA and the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia.
The stand offers its co-exhibitors the following advantages, among others:
- You save all expenses for an own trade fair stand (at least EUR 562)
- You have additional visibility on site and online (swissmusic.ch)
- You are free to use the stand as a joint promotion and networking platform (promo surface, meeting tables, etc).
- You can move around freely on the trade fair thanks to the representation service by our stand staff.
- You only pay your mandatory IKF media package for the website and the publications (EUR: 68).
Pictures of the last SWISS MUSIC presence at IKF 2019:
« Call for IKF 2023 »